Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pictures!!

Ok, I know its a 2 month old race but one of my friends, Leslie, took some pictures and let me have some. They are really nice, she did a good job. Here are a few from the Honu Half Ironman 70.3!

yes, i am your daughter, you are looking at me funny - lol - luv ya


thank you belinda ( if i new how to draw an arrow i would but she's the one in the pink right beside me) :)


thanks for your support Bree!


thank you to all that helped out with this race to make it possible... it was fun - specially the food :P


2 comments:

Randy said...

Nice photos Ariel. Hey, if you need someone to ride with you in the mornings let me know. I'm finally back on the bike.

BreeWee said...

Nice photos... hey, I have an easy 1hr ride Thursday (early) then a LONG run in the E-lab if you want to come... or at least do the easy hour ride with me... let's tell Randy to come too!