Sunday, August 24, 2008

something different than what coach wrote

ok, we all fall short everyday of something. Me, and my training. It's not exactly perfect everyday. Somedays i might do a little less others i might do more than what i'm supposed to ( like it matters doing more) and sometimes i just might do something completely different. it all depends on whats going on for me. well, today I didnt do near as much riding as i was supposed - 6 1/2 hr bike ride and a 45 minute run..... no - Instead it was a about a 4 hr bike ride 40 minute run and i dont know how long i swam for.... but i did swim ... but ya not good.

yikes - and now off to work -

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey I am still waiting for a call. I will get you through the training, with my great words of wisdom and advise. I might even swim ,bike run with you. You know how to get a hold of me.

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

hey there, you blogged again. did you see Bree Wee's blog? take a look if you get a chance. oh by the way - jimmy is looking for you, just look above

daddy

Randy said...

Hey Ariel, if you need company on some of your training let me know. Also, I posted a video of Daniel's platoon on my blog if you want to see the new "almost" Marine. We couldn't find Isaac though. Maybe you can spot him.

Keep up the training. You'll do great.

Karen said...

Hey Ariel,
Hope all is going well with you. How's the training going? I can't wait to go watch the ironman and root you on. I saw that you couldn't spot Isaac either. We've played the video over and over and can't tell which recruit is him. He probably lost weight and without hair..... none of the guys look like him. Oh well, we'll be seeing the guys in a week. I think we're having a cookout or something for Daniel when he's home on leave. I'll give you details later if you want to come.

Steve Stenzel said...

Jeez, I hear ya. Life gets in the way of training.

Can't we all just be sponsored athletes?...

;)

BreeWee said...

Ariel! YOU CAN DO IT! I finally caught up on your posts, I thought you quit this thing!

Where are you? We miss you at masters. THE BIG day is coming... please let me know if you need anything at all, just call or email okay?! I am here for you!

You are fine, just go with the flow and keep your attitude cool and everything will work out!